+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1989 C-350 at stateline between Walla Walla Washington and Milton-freewater Oregon

Junior Member Curious

Default 1989 C-350 at stateline between Walla Walla Washington and Milton-freewater Oregon

Year:

Model
    C-350

Came From Factory as:
    F350 Crewcab

Vin: #2FTJW36G1KCA75399
    #4 ENTER DATA#

Vehicle history that I know:
    The truck came from the Seattle Washington area. I am the third registered owner. Two additional owners picked it up with intentions of fixing it but never did. They never registered the truck.The second owner wrecked the drivers rear panel and parked it for 4 1/2 years. It sat another year before I found it.
    I Ran in to the 2nd owner who wrecked it. He said he installed a new 460 engine 3000 miles before he wrecked it, a new tranny, T/C, Shocks, brakes, wheel bearings and seals 300 miles before he wrecked it. He wanted it back when he seen it lol.

DRIVETRAIN
    Engine:
    Transmission:
    Auto
    Transfercase:
    BorgWarner I believe it's a manual
    Rear end:
    Dana 70
    Rear end Ratio:
    Front Axle:
    Dana 60
    Front hubs:
    Warn Hubs
    Wheels:
    Centerline now painted black
    Tires:
    33" Wild Country MT's( Had 35's)
    Fuel Tank:
    Single tank, not sure of it's size yet.
    Weight:
    ????
    Length:
    18'5 bumper to grill guard
    Height:
    6'8
    Width:
    6'3 wide
    Wheelbase:
    141 inches

INTERIOR OPTIONS
    Cloth or leather:
    Cloth
    Front seats:
    captains & Oak console
    Power seat:
    No
    Second row seating:
    60/40
    Third row:
    Fixed bench on original fram with original material/ I removed it
    Heat AC:
    Yes
    Rear heat:
    Floor
    Rear AC:
    floor with vents in side panel
    Rear window Defrost:
    #28 ENTER DATA#
    Power Windows:
    front only
    Power Door Locks:
    Yes - all 4-doors
    Power Tailgate window:
    Yes
    Cruise Control:
    Yes
    Stereo:
    Cd
    Speakers:
    Instrumentation:
    Full with Tach
    Overhead console:
    Oak Overhead consol
    Dash and Door trim:
    No dash trim but has Oak door trim
    Glass:
    tinted
    Spare tire Carrier:
    Was mounted inside, but not any more.
    Other:
    overhead assist handles are gon but I'm installing new ones, TV, radar dectector, but they are all gone. The second owner still has the oak Certer consol and is going to get it to me.It still has a CB in the upper consol as well as switches for the KC light and a TV that's not there.

EXTERIOR OPTIONS
    Paint:
    Not sure. It was Black with a large silver center stripe down the side highlighted by a surrounding maroon 1" stripe. I sanded it all down to metal and repainted it Satin Black
    Running boards:
    None
    Mirrors:
    Not sure, they were gone when I got the truck
    Roof Rack:
    Yes, but I removed it
    Reciever Hitch:
    Yes
    Rear Bumper:
    Chrome 8" drop bumper. It was distroyed in wreck. i removed it and built a 6" drop and painted it black
    Tow package:
    Yes
    Front air Dam:
    Yes
    Grille Guard:
    Yes
    Rear wind deflector:
    No
    Other:
    #60 ENTER DATA
    It had an Accent stripe, but it's gone. The rear camp light isn't there.It had a set of upper and lower body chrome strips that i removed. It also has fender flares that I removed but, I kept them for future use. It has a lighted lund visor
    Misc Centurion notes:
    #61 ENTER DATA
    frame is spliced close to being under the second row seat. It looks lenghtend.Yes on the Roof seam. I repaired it. Yes the Dual tank switch is still under dash.
    My current Mods:
    The truck was wrecked in the drivers rear panel and the truck interior wasn't complete when I got it. The TV and radar detector were gone along with the centerconsol and real panel trim. The heater was there but, I removed it and the hoses. I then welded the holes in. I have no use for a third row seat. I got an 88 parts bronco with the same interior and finished out the interior on the centurian. I got rid of the original third row seat and put the cut out inner fender wells back to stock because I wanted th use a bronco carpet kit. Not to mention it was rusting. I kept the narrow bronco seat to use in the back if I needed one. Now the truck is complete and most everything works. i have to recharge the A/C and fix the cruise is all. I totally gutted the interior and windows. then i removed all the bondo in the roof. i sanded the entire truck mostly to metal. I killed all the rust the I welded the body seams and did all the body work then fixed the roof seam and painted the truck Satin Black.

My Future Mods:
    remove 4" lift and install 6" Install new 37" tires on 17"x12 rims with beadlocks and 4.56 gears. Install aircompressor and tank, build and install winch bumper and 10,000lb winch, electric lockers, Install new seats from a 2005 or newer 4-door truck, upgrade stereo system, install back up camera, radar detector, DVD system, and install Banks performance system on the 460. Oh ya, replace front window. It's cracked

anything else and on to the pics.
    Not right now

CRAZY ABOUT A BRONCO Sucked In broncojohn460's Avatar

Default Re: 1989 C-350 at stateline between Walla Walla Washington and Milton-freewater Oreg

that's a badass looking 4 door I like the way it looks all black out.....welcome to the family :{D>
    forever

Junior Member Curious

Default Re: 1989 C-350 at stateline between Walla Walla Washington and Milton-freewater Oreg

Thank You! I should show the before pictures sometime. This truck was a basket case two months ago. Me and my girlfriend worked seven days a week the last two months. It was some hard work and we did it all our selves. We are very proud!!! Thanks again

upgrading... $5 at a time Sucked In
    Boise, Idaho, United States, 104084489628657, Boise, Idaho

My daughters Gpa lives in w2, might have to do a mini meet and greet one day!

I like it..

Junior Member Curious

That would be fun. Let me know if you head this way.

DAMMMMNNNN. Love the two tone black paint job. I may have to steal your paint scheme for my truck. lol
    1991 c150 w/ 8 lug conversion SAS/1993 EB bronco 2 1/2" lift 33s/1994 Eb bronco trail truck/1972 and 73 Gran Torinos/2005 Focus. NO I don't like Ford.

Junior Member New User

We're neighbors!

Junior Member Curious

Yes we are. i use to live in both Athena and Weston.

Junior Member New User

Where are you on Stateline? We are at the park on 3rd.

Junior Member New User

i live in milton-freewater. i've seen yours around, nice rig. i have a 89 magnum and a 93 c-150

+ Reply to Thread