+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 95 C150 in PA

Administrator Sucked In 4doorbronko's Avatar

Default Re: 95 C150 in PA

Hey YZW200,
    I actually contacted them about the previous auction as well as requested pictures of the top of the roof. They responded to the question, but still haven't gotten any pictures.

The 2 biggies most people shy away from are issues with the roof and on a high miler the E4Od can get spendy to replace/rebuild.

I did bid on it, but without seeing the requested pictures I'm hesitant to try and out bid anyone.
    Hope she gets a good home.
    William E. Shobel
    1941-2010

"Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "

A list of the toys

Junior Member New User

I apologize for the fact that noone responded to your request. i will contact the auction myself today and have them forward pictures of the roof. What is your email address.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

upgrading... $5 at a time Sucked In
    Boise, Idaho, United States, 104084489628657, Boise, Idaho

in addition to all the other email addys floating around, rockkrawljunkie@yahoo.com....

Quote Originally Posted by yzw200 View Post
    I apologize for the fact that noone responded to your request. i will contact the auction myself today and have them forward pictures of the roof. What is your email address.

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

fourdoorbronko@msn.com
    William E. Shobel
    1941-2010

"Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "

A list of the toys

Junior Member New User

The photos of the roof are now posted on the ebay listing. The paint is significantly faded--as noted in the listing this vehicle does need some cosmetic TLC.
    If there are any other questions, please write back and I'll make sure they're addressed.

Out of the three this is the only one that comes close to showing the roof.
    I had asked them for pictures of the roof above the 2nd set of doors just in front of the Bronco cap.
    Thanks for contacting them though.
    William E. Shobel
    1941-2010

A list of the toys

I went for it! Just made the deposit and hope to get down there this weekend to pick it up. Waiting for the auction co to get back to me with some info. Now I need to sell my 95 2 door and my 84 2 door. looking for $900.00 for the 95 and $3000 for the 84 if anyone is interested. Not sure i should be posting here. 84 is stock xlt and origional rust free body from arizona. Email me if anyone is interested Kmf81@yahoo.com I will post pics and details when i get them and get it home. Thanks for everyones help and advice. Now i can actually post in other sections of the board!!!

Congradulations.

Glad she's going to a good home.

Post pics. when you get her.
    William E. Shobel
    1941-2010

A list of the toys

Senior Member Committed

Hi,Good luck with your new Centurion

Ran down to PA and got the truck yesterday. Trailered it back due to low brakes. so far i am very pleased with the truck. I will start by saying the people at capital auto action (sellers) are great people. they let me look at the truck and drive it before agreeing to buy and pay for it. they were very helpful and i would not hesitate to buy another vehicle sight unseen from them. They got some good stuff on thier lot as well.
    This is what i have found so far with the truck. Brakes are junk, i think it is the master. rear window only goes down 3 inches. interior is very dirty. truck runs excellent and the tranny seems fine. I found a warranty card from Jasper engines in the truck. Bonus, the truck has a replacement 5.8 in it! the paint is the worst thing on the truck. the clear is peeling everywhere, photos look better than actual. Spare tire is mounted under the truck, i have only seen that one other time. there is no rust at all. there is one spot on the fender that has missing paint and has surface rust. the roof is in great condition with no cracking or bubbling. the drip rails could use some filler though. my immediate plans are to loose the runningboards and spoiler, swap in regular bronco front seats, console and rear cargo panels as well as delete some of the wood accents. i am not a huge fan of the wood look. i will keep every one updated. Thanks again for all the advice, opinions and suggestions throughout my search. Glad to be a 4door owner again!
    Attached Images          

more pics.
    Attached Images          

a few more. I will get under pics when it stops raining.
    Attached Images          

I believe most all the C-150's retained the bottom mounted spare as well as the dual tanks.
    Glas it turned out to be such a good truck so far, welcome to the owner's club. Youre secret handshake e-mail should arrive shortly.
    William E. Shobel
    1941-2010

A list of the toys

Member Serious

I wish I had waited for this one, body looks clean. Keep me posted if getting rid of anything, I like the seatsin yours. I have all gray bronco seats with console! I wonder if the running boards would fit on a 1990? Anyways nice truck, congrats!
    Jason Smith

would you be interested in selling the rear side panels? or any of the parts?

Smitty, I took a chance on buying this one. There was a lot of unknowns having been listed on Ebay 4 times in the past year by the same seller. I was hesitent to bid, but did. Worked out well so far. I have not driven it thoroughly yet due to brakes and it needs a paint job. Clear coat is peeling bad and my wife does not really like the color. I got your pm on your truck, but not until just the other day. i never thought to check my messages. turns out i had a few waiting there!
    I will keep everyone posted on the parts. the running boards, spoiler and 3rd row seat are off already. i think the running boards look better on the lifted trucks with wider tires, but just look out of place on the stock sizes. I did not realize the 150's had an under mount spare. i think that is the best place for it. takes up to much room in the cargo area.

Senior Member Sucked In JKernan11's Avatar

Congratulations! I was amazed it took that long to sell. What are you going to do with the rear seat? Are you going with all bronco seats? I wish mine had the fold down seat. I don't know if it is just the year, but the clear on my '93 is peeling too. Someday it will get a fresh coat. Keep the pics coming!
    Jason

Senior Member Sucked In sheepman's Avatar

Parts!!!

Seats!!!

I would like those seats.

Sweets when you say spoiler do you mean the front air dam or the luggage rack from atop the topper.

PM sent
    1997 F350 Centurion Pacifica
    1986 Bronco Eddie Bauer
    2003 Cub Cadet 1517

My Photos

Senior Member Committed

Congrats on the buy.

Awaiting Dream Car Sucked In Vigilante's Avatar

I was gonna say. There are a ton of people on here that would be interested in any Centurion custom parts that you remove, so don't just toss them out! lol

+ Reply to Thread