+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Questions about rear window controls.

Junior Member Rookie

Default Questions about rear window controls.

Hey folks, I just brought home a 91 and had a couple questions about the rear window.

First, it looks like it has the heating element, but I have no idea how I would turn it on. I may have an idea though...

Just to the right of the dash switch to raise and lower it is another spot for a switch, but I do not have the button. Is that cavity where the button would live, or is that something else?

I am sure I will have more questions as I get further into tinkering.

Thanks

Junior Member Rookie

Default Re: Questions about rear window controls.

I pulled the panel from under the dash to look and see if the button was just fallen in and I don't see anything, including leads. More to look into. Anyways, can anyone confirm if the switch is from either a bronco or f-series pickup? I've seen a few on ebay but they do not look anything like something that would go in that space beside the power up/down switch.

Junior Member Rookie

Don't suppose anyone has the switch and would be willing to sell it? Part # E7TB-19A328-AA

Senior Member Committed Skitter302's Avatar

Thought I did but apparently not.
    1991 Bronco Eddie Bauer ~ 351w EFI ~ E4OD ~ BW1356 (Manual) ~ Manual Hubs ~ 265/75 r15
    1989 Centurion 350 ~ 460 EFI ~ E4OD ~ BW1356 (Manual) ~ Manual Hubs ~ 35x12.5 r17

Junior Member New User

The switch you show a picture of is not like the one on my other broncos. My broncos have a thin wide button on the right side of the steering column near where your knee would be to push for defrost of the rear window. Not sure what my C350 has as I just bought it yesterday.

Junior Member Rookie

I was able to snag one off eBay after digging into it further. Have not had time to install. Lots of wiring issues for me to chase down.
    1991 Centurion C350 4x4 - 7.3 IDI [Lycanical]

+ Reply to Thread