+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1991 c350 7.3 idi 4x4

Junior Member New User

Default 1991 c350 7.3 idi 4x4

Hi fellow four door Bronco fans. I thinking of selling my centurion it's a C350 4x4 7.3 idi automatic. It just don't don't use it anymore so I'd like someone to get some use out of it instead of it just sitting. Its starting to need an injection pump. It's starts fine cold but after its warm after running it doesn't want to start. But once you start it it runs all day long. Transmission is a Ford remanufactured replacement with a extra capacity Derale pan. Runs and shifts just fine. I replaced the lift pump a year or so. Put two new batteries in it around the first of this year and replace the front wheel bearings, front brakes with new rotors. The front bench seat has been recovered and the middle seats are still in good condition. There's no carpet or headliner. The pictures were taken around the first of this year but I can get more current pictures here soon. Asking $6000 for it and have a clean title in my name. You can email me with any questions and pictures. I can't upload them because there to large.

Junior Member New User

Default Re: 1991 c350 7.3 idi 4x4

https://hattiesburg.craigslist.org/c...356155488.html here is my Craigslist add with pictures.

Junior Member New User

Barring unforeseen tragedy, I'm heading to pick this up and bring it home this weekend.

Junior Member New User

And this truck now lives in Green Country Oklahoma.

+ Reply to Thread