+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Found a 1987 for sale - questions from a potential 4-door Bronco club member

Junior Member New User

Default Found a 1987 for sale - questions from a potential 4-door Bronco club member

I found a 4-door Bronco for sale this week and found this forum while researching it. I'm planning on meeting the seller this week to have a closer look. He said it is good mechanically with several recent repairs. He said there is very little rust, as he sanded as soon as he noticed any and said the roof is good. Odometer is is just shy of 40k, so I'm assuming that is 140k. He says he has all of the original seats, but the interior photos show that most of the interior trim in the back is gone and he doesn't have that. Looks like he's been using it as a pickup. How easy is it to locate the interior trim pieces to put this back together the way it is supposed to be? It appears to have original paint which is pretty faded.
    1987 Magnum Metropolis 5.0L - Is this enough engine to move this thing?
    Asking price is under $5k. Is price in the ballpark or is he dreaming?

Thanks in advance for any guidance. If I pick this one up, I will probably spend plenty of time here in the forums.

Senior Member Committed Skitter302's Avatar

Default Re: Found a 1987 for sale - questions from a potential 4-door Bronco club member

Running vehicle in good condition with little rust is worth $4500 easy. Check the roof for rot.
    1991 Bronco Eddie Bauer ~ 351w EFI ~ E4OD ~ BW1356 (Manual) ~ Manual Hubs ~ 265/75 r15
    1989 Centurion 350 ~ 460 EFI ~ E4OD ~ BW1356 (Manual) ~ Manual Hubs ~ 35x12.5 r17

Junior Member New User

Default Re: Found a 1987 for sale - questions from a potential 4-door Bronco club member

Very good deal I think. Is it still available?

+ Reply to Thread