+ Reply to Thread

Thread: can anyone give me some info on this truck ?

Junior Member New User

Default can anyone give me some info on this truck ?

I just bought this crew cab. I couldn't resist. It's a 1994 F150 crew cab. The guy I bought it from said it was a Centurion but as of yet I have found no proof. The Ford ID tag is on the rear door and it says single cab WB. There are several other tags but they are faded and unreadable. It's 100% a F150, that I can say for sure. I paid $1000 for the truck. It's got a 9in lift, 38x14.50x15 tires (All Bald), on it. not a bit of rust anywhere except for 1 little spot by the rain gutter/windshield that has already been repaired. The truck came to me with no motor, trans, or transfer case. I bought a rolled over running truck for $200 and transferred all the running gear. Found a set of Toyo tires , 37x14.50x15 for $1000 , with less then 100 miles on them. they are now on the truck. I've done so many little things to the truck, I cant even remember all that's been done. But , it's what I do as a hobby and love doing it. with the truck, I probably have around $3000 in it so far. The guy I bought it from had a Cummins diesel sitting in it when I went to look at it. I told him I would buy the truck if he pulled the diesel out. He agreed and I bought it. The diesel wasn't hooked up, just sitting in it. He said he bought it from some young girl. His plan was to put military axles under it an make a mud truck, then he lost interest in it. I checked to see if the wiring was cut but none of it was, all harnesses were still in the truck, which would have been a deal breaker for me. The interior is perfect. Nothing ripped or cut or cracked, which really attracted me. It's a little dirty , but that can be fixed. The truck is solid as a rock and defiantly a survivor. I'd just like to know more about it and the centurion company. It has no wood in it. it has no TV in it. It looks to be a stock F250 or 350 crew cab but it's a 5 lug f150. Anyone out there that can shoot me some history on this truck , it would be greatly appreciated, and I hope I'm posting this in the right area.

1502.jpg

1.55 MB
    1503.jpg

1501.jpg

Junior Member New User

Default Re: can anyone give me some info on this truck ?

Had trouble uploading pics

Junior Member Curious vintageracer's Avatar

Centurion made trucks with a number of different interior trim packages available from stock Ford to over the top wood trimmed interiors with van seats/consoles. The fact that the interior is totally stock in a F150 Crew is more normal than one might think.

Centurion made F150 crew cabs from single cab and extended cab trucks that's why the single cab sticker in the door. Does the VIN number on the Ford sticker in the rear left door jamb if it has one match the VIN number of the truck on the dash and left front door sticker?

I have had 5 or 6 of the F150 Crew Cabs and I really like the trucks. I would buy another if it came along. The make a nice a truck. To find one that is not rusty is a good find.
    Mike

"Drive Fast, Turn Heads, Break Hearts"!

Original Owner 1995 Centurion F350 Extended Crew Cab Pickup
    1993 C150 Black Centurion Bronco (F150 Ext Cab Build)

Junior Member New User

Quote Originally Posted by vintageracer View Post
    Centurion made trucks with a number of different interior trim packages available from stock Ford to over the top wood trimmed interiors with van seats/consoles. The fact that the interior is totally stock in a F150 Crew is more normal than one might think.

Centurion made F150 crew cabs from single cab and extended cab trucks that's why the single cab sticker in the door. Does the VIN number on the Ford sticker in the rear left door jamb if it has one match the VIN number of the truck on the dash and left front door sticker?

I have had 5 or 6 of the F150 Crew Cabs and I really like the trucks. I would buy another if it came along. The make a nice a truck. To find one that is not rusty is a good find.
    Yeah, everything matches. VIN on door label, windshield, and title. But, the wheelbase on the original door label says it's a single cab. I think it says 114 wb. And it's actually 152" WB. How do I put pics on here ?

Senior Member Sucked In porkchop's Avatar

Use the website "imgur" and copy the link here. Very simple way to "upload" pics.

Junior Member New User

Junior Member New User

Junior Member New User

Thanks, porkchop, Pics are on the thread
    Quote Originally Posted by porkchop View Post
    Use the website "imgur" and copy the link here. Very simple way to "upload" pics.

Senior Member Sucked In porkchop's Avatar

It's possible to make an album so you don't need multiple links.

Junior Member New User

didn't know that, thx
    Quote Originally Posted by porkchop View Post
    It's possible to make an album so you don't need multiple links.

Junior Member New User

Nice truck! What are your plans for it?

+ Reply to Thread