+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wtb c150,c350

Junior Member New User

Default Wtb c150,c350

Anyone who knows of a decent b4d within a days drive of Denver LMK ...

Would prefer a 94+
    Would prefer a manual trans but know that's not gonna happen
    If it's a C350 would want the diesel

Looking for something reasonably priced. Think 8k as a top for one that I don't have to rebuild to get to reliable driver status that my wife can sit in without being disgusted.

Not afraid of mechanical issues for a lower priced one, it's the bodywork I don't have the patience for.

Thanks!

Jason
    Three oh three _ 521 _ five 0 eight deuce

Senior Member Committed porkchop's Avatar

Default Re: Wtb c150,c350

Worth mentioning that almost every 4 door bronco has serious rust issues with it's roof that need to be addressed. The issues are a result of how the crew cab and bronco we're spliced. So prepare for even the cleanest centurion to have a rusty roof. You can see the roof repair section for examples/details.

Junior Member New User

Default Re: Wtb c150,c350

Quote Originally Posted by porkchop View Post
    Worth mentioning that almost every 4 door bronco has serious rust issues with it's roof that need to be addressed. The issues are a result of how the crew cab and bronco we're spliced. So prepare for even the cleanest centurion to have a rusty roof. You can see the roof repair section for examples/details.
    Yeah. I am speaking more of the ones that the bottom 3 inches of metal on the rockers, arches, tailgate and quarters are rusted thru but the guy still wants 10k for it.

+ Reply to Thread