https://fortwayne.craigslist.org/cto...635453421.html

** Need this thing gone **

Yes, this is real.
This truck needs some finishing touches. Please read the entire ad for details. Serious inquiries only. Mostly after cash at this point, but will entertain trades especially for other diesels with cash on your end.. unless it's a really nice truck.

FAQ-
Q1) "DOES THAT TAKE 10 ACRES TO TURN AROUND!??
-No. It is not that much worse than a crew cab long bed truck.

Q2) "WHAT KIND OF GAS MILEAGE DOES THAT THING GET!!??"
-I'm not sure, I've never ran it on gas...... but on Diesel, 16 with no trailer, 10-14 with a trailer (depending on load, height etc etc)

Q3) "DOES THAT THING HAVE A SCHOOL BUS FRAME??!!"
-No. It is a stretched 1 ton frame. fully boxed 3/8" A36 steel with 1ft overlaps on both ends. It's overkill.

Now that we got that over with....

So... This truck is titled as a 1995 F350. I know people will ask "how many miles on it?" - this is a challenging question. You see, this truck is comprised of about 10 different trucks so that question is not simple to answer. The dash, the front 2 cabs, and the rear axle are basically the only major components that are original to the truck, and that would be 25x,xxx miles.
Engine has 20,000 miles on it
Transmission & T case have 150,000
Front axle has 100,000

What it has going for it:

It's a freaking 6 Door OBS F350 with a 10 and a half foot bed and a 7.3L powerstroke twisting custom made driveshafts through a ZF 5 speed transmission and BW 4407 transfer case. It is painted tuxedo black (paint is 2 years old) and it shines up great.
It has a full 4" exhaust with dual 7" miter cut stacks. Yes, it sounds excellent.
Engine was rebuilt in 2014 - rings, bearings, gaskets, oil pump etc...
Superduty 17deg hpop, E fuel conversion with 2 micron cat filter, 6637 air intake, WW2 compressor wheel, 1.0 A/R exhaust housing. DP tuner with 5 or 6 tunes. Clutch is a single mass flywheel unit, unknown make (came with transmission) It is in great shape, feels great, doesn't slip at all. It had very low miles on it when it was put in. Transmission shifts smoothly through all gears no issues at all. Same with the transfer case. Both filled with synthetic oils.

King Pin Dana 60 front end is tight, steering feels great. new PMF track bar bracket, arm, and pittman arm. wheel bearings all greased up, U joints are tight. Manual hubs work great.

Driveshafts were both built at the time of the stretch a few years ago by Fort Wayne Clutch. I told them to build for 1200 lb-ft of torque so they are very over built. rear is a 2 piece with carrier bearing.

Rear end has a shackle flip and PFM drop brackets. Rides really nice. Not some cheap block lift. In fact I don't think it has blocks at all.

New skyjacker shocks all around and dual steering stabilizer.

New brakes all around - rotors, pads, hubs, shoes, hardware kit bla bla bla

All lights & signals work.

37X16.5 military tires on 80's ford alum wheels. Tread is good but one has a very slow leak. They actually go down the road pretty nicely. However, this thing really deserves a lot nicer rubber & wheels.

What it needs to be "finished"-

Interior needs completed. As you can see it has superduty seats in the front 2 rows. center console up front. rear row has an obs bench in it. Seats are in decent condition. it would need a headliner, carpet, and door panels. I have 2 crewcab headliners and the door panels but they are cracked grey units. This thing really deserves some nicer door panels but I will include these if you want them. The dash is pretty cracked up too. Heat functions, blower motor works, all gauges work.

Yes, both fuel tanks even work. AC needs hit with some R134 but it is otherwise a functioning system.

Bumpers are temporary, but legal. It really just needs some big beefy MOVE units with lights in them.

Injectors were put in temporarily. I had some stage I rosewoods in it, but put them in another truck and sold it. So the injectors in it are stockers and cyl 7 is hit-or-miss. Throw a new or reman set back in and she'll be good to go. It obviously starts, runs and drives right now as-is but is lacking some power.

Toolboxes are not included, but the spare tire is.

This truck mostly speaks for itself but I hope I have offered enough detail to weed out most of the questions.
Again, serious inquires only.
I had plans to finish this truck up and drive the crap out of it, but I have moved to Northern Michigan and don't have a shop right now. This is sitting back home at a friend's house in Decatur, IN. It is 350 miles for me to meet anyone, so come prepared to buy/trade. no BS.

Call or text 260-223-8279

Thanks