+ Reply to Thread

Thread: roof repair on my 95

Junior Member Rookie bigjeff911's Avatar

Default roof repair on my 95

I took this thing to a couple local body shops and then to a master fabricator/amazing body guy to talk about repairing the roof. He referred me to some local guys at the Ag Services body shop that he sends all his projects too for media blasting. I went in and had them media blast the whole roof. It took them over 6 hours to just dig out all the extra bondo (1/4 - 3/8 inches thick in some spots) from an older (attempted) repair before they could even start with the sand blasting. After that they were able to media blast it and found a ton of rust holes around the driprails and front windshield area and also some pretty bad spots on the center section of the roof. Charlie and the guys used a product called "All-Metal" to fill in all the spots and then sanded it all down smooth. They sprayed it with color matched bed liner and the only issue i'm having is that they filled in the drip rail a little to heavy on the drivers side and is doesn't drain as well as it could. other than that I couldn't be any happier with the result.
    1995 C150 Classic soon to be daily driver
    2006 Freestyle Limited (wife's daily driver)
    2000 Focus SE current family fuel saver

Junior Member Rookie bigjeff911's Avatar

Default Re: roof repair on my 95

Here's the link to the All Metal... available at Summit Racing and other places. https://www.summitracing.com/parts/u...l9XRoCjZvw_wcB
    1995 C150 Classic soon to be daily driver
    2006 Freestyle Limited (wife's daily driver)
    2000 Focus SE current family fuel saver

+ Reply to Thread