+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 40/20/40 seats

Senior Member Sucked In AK Westphal's Avatar

Default 40/20/40 seats

Okay like everyone else out there I'm looking for a set of 40/20/40 seats. I currently have the factory seats in my '97 250 and I like them, but the driver seat is totally collapsed and I'd like to replace it. Also the plastic on the center console is broken and loose, I'd be interested in replacing the plastic or the whole thing.

Shipping is a major pain to Alaska but I figured I'd throw a test line out and see if anything turns up. I may be in Eastern Oregon this winter for the Holidays and could bring something back.

Thanks,
    Contact me through the site.

Default Re: 40/20/40 seats

If you are still looking, I might have some seats for you. got a 96 donor with the 40/20/40 front bench.
    First, I'm gonna attempt to put the two 40's as buckets for my 2nd row. I don't actually expect it to work tho.
    like you said, shipping would be a pain. and I'm down the east coast in NC, wouldn't be a fun drive. lol. maybe if there's a rally going on somewhere or something

Default Re: 40/20/40 seats

there's two different seat mounts for these. Individual or one piece. I would need the one that each seat has its on mount and this donor has the one piece mount that wont work for me unless I build a cover or something to go over the mounting rails in place on the center seat/console.

+ Reply to Thread