+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1985 Ford E-350 Deluxe 3dr Cabriolet Dually Van/Pickup

Junior Member Rookie

Default 1985 Ford E-350 Deluxe 3dr Cabriolet Dually Van/Pickup

I purchased this Cabriolet from the original owner in January/1995. It has a new crate 460 engine, new crate C6 auto trans, ps, pb, A/C, electric brake setup, overhead console with CB, rear sofa sleeper, upper and lower rear cabinets, TV hookup, rear sliding window, dual tanks, aluminum runningboards, 5th wheel hitch, 50 gallon bed tank with tool box, Reece under bumper pull type hitch, dual exhaust and aluminum wheels. Price is $9950. Photos are available upon request. Worldwide delivery is available. Northeast Missouri. To inquire, send a email to collectorcarsandparts@yahoo.com or call (573) 541-1970.

Junior Member Rookie

Default Re: 1985 Ford E-350 Deluxe 3dr Cabriolet Dually Van/Pickup

Does anyone know how to edit or add photos to this site?

Junior Member New User

Default Re: 1985 Ford E-350 Deluxe 3dr Cabriolet Dually Van/Pickup

Attachments are under "manage attachments" When you are creating a thread or using an advanced reply to threads.

Or you can email them to me at edeiber@gmail.com and I can edit them into your original message. We would love to see pictures.

Edits in the for sale section are not allowed because we have had people try to change their listing after the fact when their honesty comes into question.

+ Reply to Thread