+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to Van Truck Conversions

Junior Member New User

Cool New to Van Truck Conversions

Hey everyone new to site and Van Truck conversions. I just picked up this 1983 E350 Centurion with a 460 in it. I'm trying to find where I can buy centurion parts if at all possible to start the restoration process. Really excited I've been driving it around non stop since I've had it. Looking for as much info as I can get. Oh ya and picked it up for only $1,000!

Name:  bwjPUBK.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  102.3 KB
    Attachment 15698
    Attachment 15699

Junior Member New User

Default Re: New to Van Truck Conversions

Welcome,
    Since Centurion is out of business your best bet is to watch ebay, or contact sales@dicksautoparts.com

There are some parts that are gone and cannot be replaced with exact replicas.

Dicks auto parts was right down the street from Centurion, they have some new old stock and they were suppliers while Centurion was in business so Sean has been very helpful at tracking down parts.

Junior Member New User

How's it going just got an 86 with a95 7.3 powerstroke swapped into it. Love the look and ability of this thing but I need help with the fuel system and the water fuel superstores underneath the vanup. Thanks for the add and info.

Senior Member Sucked In

Quote Originally Posted by Trmf5150 View Post
    How's it going just got an 86 with a95 7.3 powerstroke swapped into it. Love the look and ability of this thing but I need help with the fuel system and the water fuel superstores underneath the vanup. Thanks for the add and info.
    message sent

+ Reply to Thread