+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1996 C350 with 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel

Junior Member Rookie

Default 1996 C350 with 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel

Hey Centurion Loving Family! Following is Our Ad for the Centurion... Please Feel Free to Reach me Via my Cell Phone if You or Someone You Know is Interested. Contact Derek @ 662-750-4486.
    This is a 2WD, Heavy Duty, Fair Condition, 7.3L Diesel Centurion Without Major Cancer. I have had it for 2+ Years and Enjoyed Every Bit of It! My Walk Around Video Can Be Found Here: http://youtu.be/LNNi2K_DXyU

Pics, etc. Can be Found on My Website... www.FlywheelMotorsllc.com

"Incredible Find! The Ford Centurion is the Suburban Type Product that Ford Didn't Actually Make! Think of It as a "Pre-Excursion - Excursion" Made by a Special Interest Vehicle Company. This One has a Newer Transmission, New Carpet, New Headliner, Working Rear A/C, Custom Stereo, Stripped & Re-Stained Woodwork... Yes! It's Real Wood. Too Much to List! Looks Good (As You Can See), but It Could Use a Loving Owner and Eventually a Fresh Coat of Paint! If You Want to Drive Something That Is Large & In Charge, then this Might Be the Right Vehicle For You!!! Contact Us at 662-420-7682 or Reach us on the Web at www.FlywheelMotorsllc.com!"

Member Dedicated

Default Re: 1996 C350 with 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel

i am interested and located in arkansas, i would need some pictures of the roof and details of any rust

Administrator Sucked In 4doorbronko's Avatar

http://www.flywheelmotorsllc.com/mob...?VID=251524749

You'll still have to contact them for roof pictures.
    William E. Shobel
    1941-2010

"Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "

A list of the toys

Member Dedicated

I contacted them. I got a lot of pictures. It's priced quite a bit over what I would pay for it. It's probably a solid truck from the pictures but it has some roof rust ( pics were far away) and body damage at the rear. The interior looks great. Biggest draw back is a 2wd. No one wants a 2wd and if you do you pay way less than a 4wd. They did say they were keeping it inside do I assume I probably leaks either at the seal it somewhere else. I did not want to drive 3 hours to look at it for a neR 11k price on a 2wd. They guy seemed upfront in the text message concersTion we had

Member Dedicated

I really should proofread when using my smartphone to type. Lol

Junior Member Rookie

Hello drveovru2, thanks for the constructive feedback! There is no Roof Rust or deterioration on this vehicle in that traditional area of the roofing welds. There is some rust on the gutter rails... primarily on the passenger side. This vehicle looks to have had an older repair on the roof. I inspected the roof welds from the inside and the roof is solid. So, no worries there! The body damage at the rear is located under the taillight section. This is visible on the photos & video posted at our website. I appreciate your opinion regarding 4WD. But, I respectfully disagree. I have used this vehicle to tow with and prefer 2wd vs. 4wd any day. Now if I were going off-road... it'd be a different story! Lastly, yes. I do think that the Bronco top could have a leak... don't want to ruin that updated interior! My suggestion is either to seam seal it and paint or silicone the gap! Price is negotiable! Just don't get crazy on me! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! -Derek

Junior Member Rookie

I just realized that I should add my phone photos of the roof (that I sent to drveovru2) to the vehicle listing for all to see. I was unable to post them here, so, the link is listed below. Hope this helps!
    http://www.flywheelmotorsllc.com/199..._251524749.veh

Member Dedicated

Sorry not trying to offend you.i understand you are trying to sell it. I was Just trying to give an opinion to the members of this forum who share a love for these vehicles. If you do some research and read through this message board you will start to see the preference for 4wd. If you share some pictures of the roof and the possible leak you could probably get some insight on how to fix it properly. The drip rail is part of the roof and is an area that requires fixng with time. I was in no way trying to be misleading or lessen your chance of a sale. Anyone buying from here would know what to look for and ask the same questions.

Junior Member Rookie

Default *S O L D* Re: 1996 C350 with 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel

Hello All! Quick Note to Let Everyone Know that We Have Had a Huge Response to this 2wd 7.3L Diesel Centurion. It Maintained Heavy Online Traffic and is Now Sold! Thanks for Looking! Have a Wonderful Weekend!!!

+ Reply to Thread