hey guys iv'e been talking to this guy hes honest with everything and thanks to me he has pictures of just about anything you could ask about hahah and if not he will take them and send them to you. all in all clean i have the carfax it checks out good 4 owners i can pdi it to you if needed. only reason i didn't buy was financial situation changed so my loss your gain. it has a 351 Windsor in it, with a new transmission. he goes over everything in the add so check it out. its extremely solid for a northern owned truck minimal rust or rot.

http://southbend.craigslist.org/cto/4480980227.html

1995 4x4 Ford Centurion C-150 (4 door Bronco). This truck is fully loaded.
Cruise control
Power Windows
Power Locks
Cold A/C
Heat works great
intermittent wipers
Push button 4x4 with manual locking hubs
Tow package with brake control
3rd row seat
CD player w/ remote
Bucket front seats

Engine is a very powerful strong running 351 cubic inch 5.8 liter.
Transmission (E4OD) and transfer case have been rebuilt less then 7,000 miles ago.
4x4 works great. Truck has a 4 inch suspension lift and new M/T tires with less then 2,000 miles on them. Aftermarket rims.
There is some rust on rear quarter panels, However i do have the new replacement panels for it. I also have an extra transfer case and transfer grade selector motor from a previous project i will throw in at no extra charge. This is an extremely rare truck that is in great condition. Serious inquires only. I am asking $6,000 OBO. For more info call Glenda 219-636-9891 or Kevin 256-679-7242