+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1989 C350, Utterson, Ontario (CANADA)

Default 1989 C350, Utterson, Ontario (CANADA)

[KiJiJi]:

MAKE AN OFFER

Better than an Excursion, 4 full doors, plus truck bed
    four wheel drive shift on floor, locking hubs, 1 ton 8 bolt axles, alum rims
    3 sets of seats (2 rows buckets plus bench) like an Avalanche but with a removable cap like a full size Bronco. Rare truck, most are rotted
    removable rear cap
    new 35" tires
    custom front and rear bumpers
    dana 80 rear with locker, dana 70 front with manual hubs
    extra lights

solid BC truck, little rust, new tires strong engine 460 with upgraded tranny, CB radio, set of spare tires, side steps
    health issues force sale
    may be able to deliver
    near bracebridge
    needs rear window (glass was broken, easy repair) and front d/s
    drop a 7.3 in her, easy to do since same chassis
    pix are here

http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/pa...l_share&page=1

Original Posting (17 Dec 2013) : http://muskoka.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...QAdIdZ55289419

1986' FULL SIZE BRONCO, 302 4x4. You ever go just a little TOO deep without a snorkel? R.I.P.

Senior Member Sucked In

Default Re: 1989 C350, Utterson, Ontario (CANADA)

Seen this truck , still registered for BC . never safetied or plated here in Ontario. has had 3 owners since spring 2013. present seller is the guy I bought mine off of, he must have traded something for it.

the seller before traded it for a dirtbike. I looked at it and didn't even make the guy an offer, was just as bad underneith as mine. it is a 10.25 rear not a dana 70. the EFI 460 exhaust had nothing behind the engine pipes, front the rear doors foreward it was solid, but had some holes. from the rear door posts back it was basically start from scratch, not much left to work with. top was off when I looked at it and quarters were flexing different from the front of the body.
    some good parts in it but interior was pretty much toast. I was thinking the front 60 was worth $1000 if it wasn't broken and was toying with the idea of offering $1500, but walked away. the wife was kind of shocked until i explained to her I didn't need another "parts Centurion"
    cheers James

Thanks for the update! You just saved somebody a lot of time and miles

1986' FULL SIZE BRONCO, 302 4x4. You ever go just a little TOO deep without a snorkel? R.I.P.

Senior Member Sucked In

my applogies to the seller, I'm just calling what I noticed about it. for a bodyman this is very restorable but IMHO finding a solid 87-91 xlt bronco tub with a red interior and grafting it on might be less work.

87-91 Fseries red interior is my favorite BTW

previous seller when I looked at it was in Mississauga Ontario, seller before that was in Barrie Ontario.

I had no problem with the present seller, seemed like a good guy to me and he had a pretty cool collection of projects!

No, man- You're an ASSET to those of us far away. (I'm not the seller btw haha)

I'm probably going to hike a good length to drive one of these home come February, so it's nice to have HONEST reviews to inform us before we invest that kind of mileage and time just to decline it. I'll return the favor once I'm home for rides found in Virginia. I'm a photo-taking fool! :

Gear Head Sucked In Bronco Biff's Avatar

Sorry for the hijack, but where are ya here in Virginia? And on the Radio?

Me "But Honey, it seats nine!"
    Honey "No way! Have you lost your mind?! Five kids is plenty!"

Woah! Just realized you're in Portsmouth! I live in Blackstone (Ft. Pickett), but I traverse the entire state pretty regularly (anything East of Roanoke). I run an online radio show called "Veraxity Radio" at http://veraxityradio.com . We're on iTunes also if you search for us. I'm on facebook too- http://www.facebook.com/stevennickel

Senior Member Sucked In

this is up for sale again on kijiji Ontario, popped up on my bronco search, it is solid but need a lot of work. if it was in the under $2000 range i might take another look but............................
    if anybody in Ontario is looking, it might be the only one you will find!
    i can dig up a link to the ad if anyone else is interested.

cheers James

Junior Member Rookie

you have a link? i searched there but could not find it. i realize this is a month old

Junior Member Curious

I bought it not nearly as bad as it was called out to be itll be headed to windsor area to get a cummins and body off resto the i can tow my '77 bronco with it

Senior Member Sucked In

did you get it for under $2000 or did you make a trade? I looked at it when it was for sale in Mississauga and that guy wanted to trade for a dirtbike. it got passed around a bit without ever getting registered.
    keep your resto pics updated here, lots to learn and share with others.

cheers James

Junior Member Curious

no i paid too much for it but hey will i ever see another one around here... probly not so i bit the bullet and paid full retail lol ill be starting a thread in the build section here soon

+ Reply to Thread