+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 95 f350 crew cab dually centurion 7.3 powerstroke

Default 95 f350 crew cab dually centurion 7.3 powerstroke

it is a 1995 ford f-350 crew cab dually with the amazing 7.3L turbo diesel powerstroke. it runs great no mechanical issues it has a dent in the tailgate and a chip out of the fiberglass driver side rear wheel well aside from that no rust or rot anywhere. id give the interior a 6/10 becuase the leather seats are starting to rip and the carpet could be shampood, the wood trim still looks really nice and the overhead is still good no sagging anywhere. has a class 5 hitch in the back and a 5th wheel setup in the bed just the setup dosnt come with a 5th wheel. this is a towing machine thats what it was made for and it was rarely ever used for it by me or previous owners wheather its a landscaping trailer or a horse trailer you wont even know its back there.it has a newer watwer pump oil pump and many more parts. the trans has about 70k on it and i have a ts 6 position chip installed for on the fly hp with these tunes STOCK, HIGH IDLE, 50HP, 75HP, 100HP, 140HP, i keep it on 50 and i get about 16mpg with it around town and 18-19 highway. it is 2wd but if you want a 4x4 but really like this truck then this price isnt bad to buy then do a 4x4 swap out of a doner truck that you pick up for 1k then scrap the rest of it and sell or scrap the old trans and rear. that was my plan but lost my job and dont need this anymore so its time to let it go to someone else who can appreciate it, it really is a great truck i get compliments everywhere i go.the buyer is responsible for pickup. kelly blue book has these numbers for my truck and thats not counting the fact that its a centurion so i think my asking price is very fair but im always open to offers.

Excellent-$9,216

Very Good-$8,916

Good-$8,766

Fair-$8,241

honestly i think the price is very fair and im pretty firm on it but lets see im also open to trades for broncos or centurion broncos or just about anything ford but im open so a trade with cash on top lets try and make a deal.

i have plenty of pictures on request so just ask and ill send them to you and answer any and all questions thanks.

for more pictures go here to one of my craigslist adds or contact me for somethiing specific or just more info.

http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/cto/4181628893.html

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/4164020036.html

Junior Member New User

Default Re: 95 f350 crew cab dually centurion 7.3 powerstroke

I know I am late getting here, but just curious if this truck might still for sale? If so, would you be able to post additional pictures??

Thanks!

im sorry man i sold it for cheap too had to let it go when i was between jobs i miss it everyday. but i just saw an identical one on craigslist just the other day i also saw a 6 door and i know where an idi centurion truck and a 6.9 are if interested.

Junior Member New User

Its all good.
    Links to those would be fantastic!!

I am trying to decide between a newer Excursion or a 95ish f350 crew cab centurion...

Thanks again man! Appreciate you going out of your way for me!

Junior Member New User

I greatly appreciate this!

+ Reply to Thread