+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTT for a 4 door

Junior Member New User

Default WTT for a 4 door

Hey everyone, I am brand new to the site, and this is my first post. I own an 82 4x4 Bronco, just a regular one, and had been dreaming of what I wanted to do to it. Then my wife and I had our first kid about a year ago, and now I just dream of how to make it more practical. So of course I thought, "Why not make it a four door?" So a quick google search later, and I am in love with the 4 door Centurions! How I went this long without even knowing they existed I have no idea.

Anyway, I would love to trade my Coupe for a 4 door. It is an 82, 302 V8, new transmission, new Summit Racing billet HEI ignition system with Ford Racing wires, new starter, battery, and a bunch of other stuff that I can no longer remember. It has a slight lift on it, 35in Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ tires, and the 4 wheel drive worked great back in February when we got 2 feet of snow (which is unheard of in NW Arkansas) All said I have put around $3k into this in the past year making it my daily driver.

I love this truck and will keep it forever unless I can find a Centurion to trade for. I am sure I will be lurking around this site for years to come, lol. Anyway, if anyone is interested in going down in size and wants to stick with a Bronco, hit me up.

1995 5speed PSD Sucked In bob_95_psd's Avatar

Default Re: WTT for a 4 door

Welcome and best of luck with your search.

+ Reply to Thread