+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted!!!! 1992 Centurion all or parts

Junior Member New User

Default Wanted!!!! 1992 Centurion all or parts

I have a 92 Centurion that needs ALOT of exterior body parts and interior too. I refuse to give up on her but having a hard time finding anything that I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I love my truck very much and really would like to get her back on the road.

Junior Member Curious

Default Re: Wanted!!!! 1992 Centurion all or parts

I know of a complete 1992 C-150 4x4 vehicle with an almost perfect body. It's whit in color. The engine is blown and the interior is pretty nasty but there are saveable parts indeed. The people have a C-250 with a bad front end so the wanted the front end from the 150. I'm sure You could get the whole truck for 500 cash. It's up the Walla Walla river just outside milton-freewater Oregon. I have personally seen and inspected this truck

Junior Member New User

What body parts do you need? Most all of it is all factory ford body panels.

Junior Member New User

Quote Originally Posted by wade_hack View Post
    I know of a complete 1992 C-150 4x4 vehicle with an almost perfect body. It's whit in color. The engine is blown and the interior is pretty nasty but there are saveable parts indeed. The people have a C-250 with a bad front end so the wanted the front end from the 150. I'm sure You could get the whole truck for 500 cash. It's up the Walla Walla river just outside milton-freewater Oregon. I have personally seen and inspected this truck
    Is it the whole centurion with camper fit on back?? here's my email - celticwitch1966@aol.com - thank you for the heads up!! very interested!

Body parts needed are rear doors, rear right quarter panel and tail gate - also interior if possible. Thank you!!!
    Last edited by celticwitch1966; 09-14-2010 at 10:57 AM.

Junior Member New User

The rear is a standard Bronco rear end. So you need a RR bronco quarter panel, from LMC truck they are like $250 I think.

Rear doors are standard Ford Crew cab doors, so any crew cab pickup would be a good donor.

Standard bronco tailgate.

Interior is a little tougher. To Replace the carpet you need a Crew cab front set, and a bronco rear set. Then you need a roll of matching color to cover the area under the second row seat.
    The rear side panels can be recovered, or custom built. Or is you want you can simply use stock bronco ones.
    Last edited by Traveler; 09-14-2010 at 11:15 AM.

Junior Member New User

I appreciate all of your info - I love this truck so much and can't wait til this "project" is finally done!

Junior Member Curious

You can buy parts from LMC, but they charge pretty heavy for over sized shipping. Look in to it. If you are interested in the one I mentioned, I could run out this weekend and snap a few pictures. While there, I'd get a firm price for you. Your call. You can contact me at 509-386-6118.
    I just went through a major repar on mine. I used a regular 2-door bronco for mine for 300 cash. Just let me know. i'll get the ball moving.

Junior Member New User

Thank you- I will give you a call later today - it will either be me (holly) or my husband Randy. Thank you sooooo much!!

+ Reply to Thread