+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 94 C150 4x4

Senior Member Committed

Default 94 C150 4x4

Ok all i know about the history is that i bought it from a used truck dealer in Donsife PA. Just spotted it in a paper mag and had to have it. Went up test drove it then picked it up three weeks later.

Ext. White paint, baseball cap, no running boards, no airdam. Lock guards. Heated rear window. Now non. Duel fuel tanks.

Drive line. 351w e4od with shift kit (zf five speed in basement). Electric shift transfercase. 8.8rear w3.55 gears, converted to disk. Automatic hubs dana 35 ifs.

Interior. Grey leather power seats. Gone and replaced with race buckets, 60/40 and laydown in rear, also omited. Full cluster. Tank switch on dash. Lighted sunvisors. Overhead consol with cb. Omited. Center consol with tv. Bye bye. Wood trim on dash door panles and grab bars. Bye bye again.

Add ons. Msd ignition, optima batt in ballistic fab box. 4" skyjacker lift that came on it when i got it. Procomp 17x9 wheels with 35" xtreams. Mac shorty headers into magflow hi flow cat. Into 3" in duel 2.5 out in front of tire. Custom tube bumpers with skid plate. Fiberwerx 3.5 flared arched front fenders. Mcneal racing 3" flared arched bedsides.

upgrading... $5 at a time Sucked In
    Boise, Idaho, United States, 104084489628657, Boise, Idaho

Default Re: 94 C150 4x4

Curious how it only got a Dana35 TTB.

Sounds like a nice truck..

Eyecandy...?

Senior Member Committed

Default Re: 94 C150 4x4

Sorry its a 44 for now. Gunna replace with giants long arm kit. Not a bad way to drop$ 3,500. Its getting there right now im in the middle of installing the rear quarters without using 1/4turns. And roof repair which isnt as bad as some pics i saw. Just a few pinholes to weld up along with the cb ant and where the ball cap was. Any idea how to load pics from an iphone?

+ Reply to Thread