+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: IDIt Bricknose SLC greater...

New State to call home? Sucked In Kasprzak's Avatar

Default Re: IDIt Bricknose SLC greater...

hello all! Have you missed me....I looked at this truck first hand, it does need a tremendous amount of work. That said, it is a good project worth restoring. The truck is basically rusted away where the rear door posts sit. I was considering the truck and then it was purchased by a kid looking to rebuild it during school, my guess was he got it home and it needed much more work then he first thought. Unless you have time for some serious body work, the interior completely gutted and redone, and have some time, it is far from a daily driver. Good truck however. Missed ya all, done with school, hopefully will get time to get back on slowly. I have missed ya all.
    DREAMS Can only come true if you take some time each day to create them.

1995 5speed PSD Sucked In bob_95_psd's Avatar

Default Re: IDIt Bricknose SLC greater...

Quote Originally Posted by Kasprzak View Post
    hello all! Have you missed me....I looked at this truck first hand, it does need a tremendous amount of work. That said, it is a good project worth restoring. The truck is basically rusted away where the rear door posts sit. I was considering the truck and then it was purchased by a kid looking to rebuild it during school, my guess was he got it home and it needed much more work then he first thought. Unless you have time for some serious body work, the interior completely gutted and redone, and have some time, it is far from a daily driver. Good truck however. Missed ya all, done with school, hopefully will get time to get back on slowly. I have missed ya all.

Hey brother good to hear from you!

+ Reply to Thread