+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 89 c350

Senior Member Sucked In nestevec's Avatar

Default 89 c350

Here's another...

I have a rare 1989 ford "C-350 4 Door Bronco (built by Centurion)"!It is in very nice condition,except the engine does not run. But, itcomes with a ready to go matched 1991 460 EFI engine with 61,000 original miles (includes all add ons, harness, & extras). This Truck has the following: A "high pinion reverse cut dana 60 front axle with manul hubs & 410 Limited slip possi". A "rebuilt C-6 trans ( stronger than a o/d trans with less than 1,000 miles". A "Sterling 1 ton rear axle with a10 1/4 diff with 410 Limited slip possi (stronger than a dana 60)". A" brand new set of front pads".,A" brand new set of rear brake shoes, drums, new wheel cylinders, spring kit, and bearings". A" brand new fuel pump". An "extra matching tailgate". A "1/4" steel square tube rock guard steps". And "tons more"! The interior is in very nice shape. It is tan with that 80`s " whorehouse red seats, carpet,and headliner" ( was going to change that). THIS IS A NICE, PROJECT FOR A STEAL! THESE ARE RARE BEASTS.
    I am asking $4,000 obo "CASH" or mabe TRADE FOR BOAT? I am lookig for a day cruiser, jet boat, or ski boat, Late model Ford E-250,350 crgo van, or Ford Class C Motorhome, CAN EVEN BE A "PROJECT". what do you Have? I`m not desperate to sell, But I already have a bad ass 4 door Bronco. Call or email, and I will respond asap. Thanks. Scammers and spammers will ALL be sent to "E-HELL.
    Pat (916) 300-5850.
    p.s. Oh yeah! Unlike other 1 to rigs, "THE TOP COMES OFF!" This the 1 ton father of the Excursion
    Attached Images    

Mi Wuk Village,CA. 88 F350 SD FDB. Worked over 460,5.13 gears 6" lift sitting on 35" BFG's

Default Re: 89 c350

Ive seen this one before but just cant remember when or where.
    I love this smiley
    Click for Mi Wuk Village, California Forecast

Mi Wuk Village,CA. 88 F350 SD FDB. Worked over 460,5.13 gears 6" lift sitting on 35" BFG's

Is the ad in Sacramento,CA???
    I love this smiley
    Click for Mi Wuk Village, California Forecast

Senior Member Sucked In nestevec's Avatar

Yes, it's in Sacramento.

+ Reply to Thread