http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...fCarsQ5fTrucks

• 7.3 L Powerstroke Diesel
• 5 speed NV 4500 Transmission Conversion not the ZF that Ford built the truck with see high-inpact.net
• Posi rear axle with 4:10 gear
• Bully Dog 6 position chip
• Auto Meter boost and pyrometer gauges
• Flow Master turbo down pipe and high flow exhaust
• On Spot automatic tire chain system including air compressor see onspot.com for more details, air compressor 12 volt motors need brushes replaced
• 6 new tires E load range (less than 2000 miles)
• Overhead council with CB and up fit switches
• Alpine AM/FM single CD
• Stainless Simulators and Diamond Plate tool box (with keys)

The truck has just over 170,000 miles and runs great and gets 20 to 25 mpg. It was originally a Centurion Conversion has bucket seats and wood panels inside. It was hit in the front about a year ago but it was only sheet metal damage and I have repaired the damage except the white graphics shown in the photos on the front fenders are gone. The ZF 5 speed that came in this truck was a weak point so I replaced it with a brand new NV 4500 5 speed and a single mass flywheel. The truck has some dents and scratches, the paint is old, not terrible but old, it does not look too bad at about 20 feet still could use a new paint job also has a rip in the drivers seat and a couple of small crecks in the dash by the radio (see pictures). This truck will pull or haul a tremendous amount of wight and is ready to haul. The clutch and brakes are about half life and the oil was just changed fuel filter is about 2 months old. If you were to meet my price you could pick the truck up and drive it home. I am also including the factory repair manuals.

The truck has one problems the front fuel tank needs to be replaced. It got dented and started to leak and I tried to patch it but the patch did not hold.
It does have 2 tanks and the rear is fine, truck is drivable the way it is.

The reason that I am selling it that I do not need the size of this truck and trailer for myself. I am going to buy a smaller truck.

Trailer:

• 31’-6” overall length 24’ bed (21’+ 3’ beavertail)
• Full rear ramp gate
• Gooseneck Hitch
• Torsion Axles with tires that were new (10/22/08)
• Electric Brakes on all 4 wheels
• Semi trailer circuit breaker box (30 amp breaker for all circuits)
• Battery box with wiring to charger the battery from the truck.
• Break away brake controller and battery
• Tool box on top of the Gooseneck frame with locks
• 2 speed semi dolly legs (no drop legs to rust) low speed is slow but will allow to pick up the back of the truck with them, these were new when the trailer was built.
• 1" x 6" rough sawed white oak deck

I built this trailer to go with the truck, it weighs 4100 lbs and I have had 9000 lbs plus on it with no problems. It has some minor dents and scratches from normal use but no other problems. The trailer has a clear, assembled title

Ready to Haul!!!! I have had a 31-20 John Deere tractor on this trailer in the snow with no problems.

If you would like to see the truck and trailer before biding that can be arranged please call.

No shipping must be picked up in Wyoming (Grand Rapids) Michigan