+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Overhead consoles, towhooks, compass dimming thermometer mirrors...

Senior Member Sucked In Steve83's Avatar

Default Overhead consoles, towhooks, compass dimming thermometer mirrors...

I have too much junk in my garage to list everything, but MOST of it is shown in the Spare Parts album in my signature link. And I go junkyarding whenever I can (maybe tomorrow!!! ), so I'm always adding to the list.

Below is just a SMALL selection. The blue Bronco in my sig has been reduced to a frame (well, MOST of a frame) & a pair of headlight doors. There's also a Parts For Sale album linked to my tan CV. E-mail me thru my profile here or on SuperMotors if you want anything. But I don't have pics of everything uploaded, especially small parts like bolts, nuts, clips, screws, hardware... I've stripped several trucks, and I have a psychological barrier against throwing things away - it's a sickness.

I can ship anything, but you'll have to pay for the materials on large items that require a crate. Otherwise, I don't charge handling - only the actual shipping cost. If you pick it up here, there's no shipping. You're welcome to arrange shipping yourself & e-mail me a printable label. I'll provide exact size & weight info, and I'll drop it at a staffed terminal in the greater Memphis area (38025). Insurance & tracking are encouraged, but it's your stuff & your money. (USPS insurance is worthless.)

I prefer PayPal in US$ by balance transfer, bank transfer, or e-Check (I don't accept transfers funded by credit card), or you can snail-mail a US$ money order ($0.46 @ Wal-Mart). Foreign money orders have to clear before I ship. If you pick it up here, cash is OK, but don't mail any.

Most of these pics include relevant info in their captions, so scroll down past the pic. They can be supersized for more detail by clicking the pic in the new window.

You're welcome to haggle, but I'm not bad at it myself ;) , and I know how much work it is to collect this stuff. :P
    . $60/pr+sh
    $50/pr+sh
    $150+sh
    $230+crate+sh The last few I've shipped have required ~$45 of lumber for crating.
    ~$5/CD, ~$9/DVD depending on exactly what you want. E-mail me for complete info.
    . $15/set+sh
    $25+sh
    $35+sh
    $120/pr+sh-$20/pr core refund
    $90+sh for 2-line display; $80+sh for 1-line
    $50ea+sh
    $60+sh
    $80/pr+sh

For more, click my black Bronco in my sig & scroll down to the Spare Parts album. E-mail me thru my profile here or on SuperMotors if you want anything.

Junior Member Rookie

Default Re: Overhead consoles, towhooks, compass dimming thermometer mirrors...

Hi what do you have for over head consoles
    thanks

I have this mocha Bronco set shown in the middle of my Spare Parts album, and a dark gray Explorer console shown a little further down.

$320+sh
    $70+sh

$60/pr+sh

+ Reply to Thread