+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: '95 C150 in KS-Feeler

Senior Member Sucked In

Default '95 C150 in KS-Feeler

Welp...long story short I had wanted a tourmaline blue/tan PSD C350, and hadn't seen anything that I would consider, and was in my price range, I found the C150 and really liked it, then 3 months later found the C350 PSD twin somewhat local and in my price range/condition i wanted. Now...i'm looking to try to lower/throw 33s on it, but I'm worried about hitting the cross members and such, and throwing off drivetrain angles, might be more headache than it's worth.

The vehicle was earmarked as an extra truck/staff vehicle to transport my disabled brothers when I wasn't around. The truck is a little big in it's current size to use for what I want. The capacity is great, but the size for a 5'2 chick to get up into daily isn't!

I found a local E-350 that might fit the bill better, and i just sold my Corvette, buying a commercial property by the end of the month, etc. So...might be a smarter idea to "downgrade" to a smaller vehicle.

The truck is in pretty good condition, has a bit of rust starting on the rear quarters, slight bit of rusting on the gutters, in the door jams, etc. The only thing I did to the vehicle after i bought it from Brian (trckmagik) was remove running boards (damn rust promoters) and throw a billet grille/steps on. The rear interior pieces were taken apart by Brian and I haven't gotten around to remaking them since being home from Iraq, been bussssssy!

So..heres a few pics/links.

http://www.nukinfutz.com/forums/foru...974&PN=1&TPN=1
    -brians buildup-

"
    -2005 Front and Rear Axles from F250
    -2005 Front and Rear sway bars
    -2005 17" FX4 Wheels
    -315 70 17 BFG All Terrains
    -2005 Leaf springs (Rear)
    -2005 Power Steering Gear Box
    -1996 F350 Master Cylinder
    -2005 Steering
    -2005 Trac Bar
    -2005 Steering Stablizer
    -2005 Radius arms
    -2005 Radius arm frame mounts
    -2005 Nuts, Bolts, etc."

The tires are in good condition, rides good, etc. The truck mechanically is pretty good and has been an alternative DD since I bought it. Brian did a few mild upgrades to it, but mostly stock. Wheels look sharp, and the hight/stance of it catch eyes, had a few newer superduty guys stop me in parking lots and check out the same suspension/wheels...they a bit first .

I personally like the look/stance without the running boards..but to each his own, i removed them and have all hardware, so could always put them back on. I still have the painted-to-match grill and that would go with it, might leave the steps on too if someone wanted them.

I did notice some excess squeeling the other day as i parked it coming from the engine, may be the belt or idler pulley or something..i'm gonna check that out within the next few days.

Let me know if anyone is interested, I can get more pics easily, these are all I have currently with different angles. it does have some blemishes around it, not perfect, but it's a VERY sharp truck, and is a sweet ride

I'm asking 8000 OBO...let me know, I don't need to get rid of it, I love having it...but, guess we'll see

Member Excited

Default Re: '95 C150 in KS-Feeler

I give you what you paid for it. I was the other guy that was trying to buy this right before you did.

Senior Member Sucked In

Quote Originally Posted by Motorat View Post
    I give you what you paid for it. I was the other guy that was trying to buy this right before you did.
    price is OBO...

Mi Wuk Village,CA. 88 F350 SD FDB. Worked over 460,5.13 gears 6" lift sitting on 35" BFG's

Thats is a sharp rig.

I also wanted it but Brian didnt have that one for sale at the time.But his C 150 was so i got that one.That one sure is purdy. Best of luck on the sale,Id buy it if i had the cash..
    I love this smiley
    Click for Mi Wuk Village, California Forecast

Nukinfutz.com Sucked In Trckmagik's Avatar

Wish I could buy it back
    Brian Green

Senior Member Sucked In

Quote Originally Posted by Trckmagik View Post
    Wish I could buy it back
    I love the truck....just don't know if I NEED the second one :(

Senior Member Sucked In

7000, let me know if you're interested and/or want more info/pics

Pessimisticly Optimistic Sucked In JohnDeStef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trckmagik View Post
    Wish I could buy it back

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lurker <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Good to see ya still around bro!

You did build a sweet rig.

Senior Member Sucked In

send me some interior pics to hoj289@yahoo.com that was a 351W motor with how many miles? Any rust on the vehicle? thanks

Jason
    '01 E-350, EB van, V-10, family "Hall'er"
    '77 Bronco, daily driver on 35's

Senior Member Sucked In

Quote Originally Posted by hojhauler View Post
    send me some interior pics to hoj289@yahoo.com that was a 351W motor with how many miles? Any rust on the vehicle? thanks

Jason
    I can do that, i'll try to get pics for ya. Interior overall is in good shape, minus the rear inner quarters being removed, i haven't fixed them yet either, got a million things going on . 351 with...maybe 117? i'd have to check for sure

I probably overlooked it, but it's got a 351w on 315's with what gear ratio?
    1995 Bronco (2-door)--351w, NP435, D44 SAS
    My Superford site

Senior Member Sucked In

Quote Originally Posted by Ogeechee 4x4 View Post
    I probably overlooked it, but it's got a 351w on 315's with what gear ratio?
    It was sold to me with the understanding they were 4.10s, as well as the seats were in good condition. The axles are 3.73, i just double checked. I wasn't able to get pics this afternoon but just got them a few ago. The seats do have wear not seen in previous pics, wear on the corners where you get in. Primarily the drivers seat. The truck runs/drives well, doesn't like OD with the 35's/3.73s on the highway being lifted though. I can use OD, but the RPMs are a little too low to keep it in OD on hills and such.

I'm uploading pics to supermotors right now

Senior Member Sucked In

As you can see, when i pulled the running boards off , as expected, I ran into a bit of rust. The only BAD rust, is on the r/h quarter. I do still have the running boards, and would probably sell the truck with the painted-to-match grille

Senior Member Sucked In

Was driving the truck around all week/weekend. Had no problems until the other day, battery must have shorted internally, quite a bit of corrosion on terminals and battery was toast, had no warning signs of a bad battery either..weird

Anyways, swapped out the old interstate for a new Autocraft Titanium batter from walmart, 1000CA, 875CCA or something along those lines. 3yr/84mo prorated. Ran like a champ..took it on the highway a bit as well, rides smooth and handles well, doesn't pull hard or anything.

Also...has 117,8** miles. Also, don't know if i mentioned this before, but rear tank doesn't work, I believe it's the in-tank pump as whenever you try to start it on the rear tank it doesn't do any "click". Haven't checked into it, it was sold to me like that.

Any other questions or pic requests feel free to ask. I don't want, or NEED to get rid of it...just sort of checking out my options, and wouldn't want to sell it to someone just to beat on and destroy.

Senior Member Sucked In

TTT...let me know if anyone is seriously interested...would be more than willing to trade/work with someone...haven't put anything up on ebay/craigslist yet...want to try to sell it to a 4dr person first..we'll see.

interested in a 1995 2 door bronco? only 56,000 orig miles. loaded eddie bauer

Senior Member Sucked In

Quote Originally Posted by benton2k1 View Post
    interested in a 1995 2 door bronco? only 56,000 orig miles. loaded eddie bauer
    Straight across? Not really, as it wouldn't be a fair trade on my end...

How much are you looking to get for the truck? my bronco has had ofers between $9,000 and $10,500. I would much rather trade it for a centurion/ ford enthusiast. I want to see my Bronco go to the right owner due to its condition and low miles. email me with what you want to get out of the truck. if you are interested in my bronco I'll email you pictures and an offer including my truck.
    Thanks, Josh

I just read what you are trying to get out of the truck. my truck is well worth between 10k to 11k to the right person. check out these links to see what these bronco's go for with low miles. mine has 56,000. these all have just recently ended and all sold. I would love you trade you. i have always wanted a centurion. email me ..... joshuatree55@hotmail.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...212487581&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...202180153&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...218871303&rd=1

+ Reply to Thread