PDA

View Full Version : 1995 C350 Powerstroke Build

Teach
02-03-2015, 02:23 PM
I just picked it up last week and the quarters are shot both inside and out. My question is, can i use a truck bed for the inner structure and to patch the quarters? It also needs the roof fixed as well as the B-pillars. I will try to get some pictures up this week! Thanks for the great site!!!

Polarburg
02-04-2015, 06:41 AM
Yes you can , I used in inner wheel well from a pickup bed on the drivers side , if you don't want the spare tire on the inside . I ended up spot welding to the floor lip and overlapping the wheel well to good portion of inner tub . Fit perfect and looks factory15307

Teach
02-04-2015, 11:59 AM
Yes you can , I used in inner wheel well from a pickup bed on the drivers side , if you don't want the spare tire on the inside . I ended up spot welding to the floor lip and overlapping the wheel well to good portion of inner tub . Fit perfect and looks factory15307

That's just what I've been looking for. I also have a truck cab for parts. Would the B-Pillar/Cab corner in the truck work to repair the bronco's rusted panel? Thanks for the input!

Polarburg
02-04-2015, 05:19 PM
Not sure on that but if you take a close look at it I'm sure you can see if it interchangeable . Not sure what you need but there is after market panels available and cheap. Restored a 97 f350 last year with lots of Aftermarket panels and worked out good 153081530915310