PDA

View Full Version : Badges

petesclone
01-03-2015, 12:48 AM
In a previous thread someone bought up fender badges for CENTURION, I need one for the hood of my 92 C350, anyone with ideas. I may have found one at (sales@uniqueconceptsusa.com) but thought I would try you guys first.

natterre
01-03-2015, 10:42 AM
I purchased some of the Centurion badges that were from new old stock. I will check my email and see if the guy I purchased the badges from has any extra and let you know. I believe he told me that he purchased the last of the emblems when centurion went under. He had about 1-2 boxes of these left when I talked to him about 5 months ago. He may have also posted an add on here too...

Traveler
01-03-2015, 11:29 AM
Dicks autoparts was going to get some of the "Centurion" stickers made, we haven't heard anything yet on if he made progress or not. There were also some for sale here, let me see if I can find the ad.
Might try emailing this guy, he probably still has them. See if he can send a picture of what he has to make sure they are correct.

http://www.fourdoorbronco.com/board/showthread.php?7660-NOS-Centurion-Emblems-Badges-Decals

natterre
01-03-2015, 10:52 PM
Traveler found the right add. His name is Bob and he still has them.