PDA

View Full Version : new user with an old truck

jemarks
08-24-2008, 11:47 AM
:xyxwave:
just thought I would rejoin and let you all know where i am on my project since we all have the same taste in vehicles. this is a 93 c350, i have put in an 03 cummins common rail and many other items. my myspace has more pix of it and your more than welcome to ask questions or criticize my work. this truck my dad bought brand new in 93 he ordered it himslef, after he passed I bought it from my mother inlaw and have done all the work to make it my own or cool whatever you want to call it.
thanks and hope you all like, gotta go
Year:

Model
c350 classic

Came From Factory as:
f350 crewcab

Vin: #
#4 ENTER DATA#

Vehicle history that I know:
dad ordered it brand new in 93 with a 460

DRIVETRAIN
Engine:
03 cummins diesel
Transmission:
47re dodge
Transfercase:
manual whatever dodge had at the time
Rear end:
dana 60 (i think) with a trutrac locker and chrome dif cover
Rear end Ratio:
Front Axle:
4x4
Front hubs:
automatic
Wheels:
weld 16x10 scorpio
Tires:
35x14.5x16 toyo at
Fuel Tank:
32 gallaon
Weight:
alot
Length:
long
Height:
tall
Width:
wide
Wheelbase:
from here to there lol

INTERIOR OPTIONS
Cloth or leather:
cloth
Front seats:
40/20/40
Power seat:
driver only
Second row seating:
60/40
Third row:
quick release
Heat AC:
heat and ac
Rear heat:
floor or side mount heat and a/c
Rear AC:
side mount
Rear window Defrost:
yes
Power Windows:
converted to all 4 doors
Power Door Locks:
yes
Power Tailgate window:
yes
Cruise Control:
originally yes and still working on that
Stereo:
will have aftermarket stereo with nav and dvd
Speakers:
Instrumentation:
full with tach not much else yet
Overhead console:
no
Dash and Door trim:
carbon fibre
Glass:
tinted own a tint shop
Spare tire Carrier:
no spare tire
Other:
nothing as in creature comfort but in the works

EXTERIOR OPTIONS
Paint:
bright white with white gost flames
Running boards:
chrome nerf bars
Mirrors:
power sport
Roof Rack:
yes
Reciever Hitch:
yes
Rear Bumper:
yes
Tow package:
yes
Front air Dam:
yes now
Grille Guard:
no
Rear wind deflector:
no
Other:
# no
Misc Centurion notes:
#61 ENTER DATA(e.g. frame spliced? where? shortened or lenghtend? Roof seam or seams? Dual tank switch still under dash?)#
My current Mods:
#62 ENTER DATA#

My Future Mods:
#63 ENTER DATA#

anything else and on to the pics.
#64 ENTER DATA#

heatmiser
08-24-2008, 02:02 PM
Do you ever get down to east Phoenix we can get together or next time we go to Las Vegas we can get together.:clap :clap :Pickle: :Pickle:

Clydesdale
08-24-2008, 02:04 PM
that'd be cool to see more of.
When your done with the gang affiliation activity today (church) or whenever... post up some pics of that there 6 banger!

There is a guy rollin' around here in a 70 or so crew cab shorter box, Cummins, Dodge dash, air... D60 front.. etc, very cool older truck, nice white paint, regular 235/85/16 street tires... and it works daily as a puller, or drive-around, he ranches 80 miles out of the greater part of the valley, and I see it in town twice a week or so. (Jordan Valley OR is its home..., I am in Nampa ID.)

jemarks
08-24-2008, 05:17 PM
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=377633268&albumID=652690&imageID=5335226#a=652690&i=5335240
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=377633268&albumID=652690&imageID=5335226#a=652690&i=5335235

i am not really sure how to upload pix as it asks for a url. I will get some more pix of it on myspace so you all can check it out. it is currently down at the tranny shop getting some work done so it lasts. next is some traction bars and some engine work. stereo with navigation.

jemarks
08-24-2008, 05:24 PM
i have a close friend that lives in tullison. visit him about once a month. this truck will be very much road worthy shortly. I still need to convert the brakes to a hydro brake setup as there is not enough vacuum to stop it that well.
truck has a shackle reverse kit toyo 35x14.50x 16 with welds. a/c was also pretty hard as we had to eliminate the stock fan and put electrics on. but overall a really clean install. look forward to possibly seeing you and your rig.
thanks for the compliments

Clydesdale
08-24-2008, 09:37 PM
when you click reply at the bottom of this here page, go with "Go Advanced", then scroll to the botto more part of the page you land on and click the "manage attachments" link.... should explain itself at that point.