PDA

View Full Version : I finally got a Centurion.

Greenmonstor1994
09-06-2007, 09:50 AM
I have wanted one of these trucks for some time. I just got deployed about four months ago and decided to that I what buy myself a truck. Once again eBay has come threw with helping me get what I want. I found this C-350 up for sale for $9000. After the auction closing without a bidder. I made a deal for $7500. Now that is mine. I need to pick it up in Salt Lake City, UT. It's a road trip for me. I get leave this Oct. and will fly in from Boston to drive it home for my two weeks back at home. The new tires are with the truck already. 285/70-17 Nitto's on SERIES 186 AMERICAN EAGLE WHEELS 17x9. :11doh:

JKernan11
09-06-2007, 12:06 PM
Congratulations! Hope you have a great road trip when you get back. Thanks for what you are doing.:biggthumpup:

Kasprzak
09-06-2007, 12:10 PM
If you need a babysitter for it, I would be happy to pick it up for you and give it a good look over. Let you know if it will need anything for the trip and such. I can even pick you up from the airport when you are ready. Just let me know. I am in Roy, Ut about 30 minutes north of the airport. Sometimes owners are ready to get it out of there. Congrats

4doorbronko
09-06-2007, 12:52 PM
I'll come over and help wheel it.... errr... I mean "tuck it in.
Congrats!

Kasprzak
09-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Don't worry, I will keep Jeff away from It:xyxthumbs: Jeff is 4doorbronko in case you don't know

JohnDeStef
09-06-2007, 02:32 PM
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

So.........

now that you've got it

what's the first project !?!?!?!

JoeBob1901
09-06-2007, 02:57 PM
I'm sitting in Kuwait right now getting ready to get back stateside after my tour..bought my 4dr just recently as well, same base color too! (mine is the 2-tone EB look) Luckily I was able to have some family pick it up for me! Nice looking truck! Where are you deployed to/what type of unit you in?

Greenmonstor1994
10-08-2007, 02:19 PM
Hi, I'll start with the last entire first. I'm in a RSG Unit. BDOC. Basically a staff job. Lots of paper work. It's not so bad over all. It's hot though.
My first project is a new trany. I'm going all the way with this one. All the bells and whistles. This will be the third E4OD trany I've had done. I'm spending the money the right way this time. I think I'll get it through Phoenix Trans. Then the Banks PowerPack. That should do until I have the money for paint. Nice C-350. That's paint color I wanted to get myself. I think I will stick will just the green when it comes to getting a paint job though in this one.

Not sure what to say. Thanks...

Got my girlfriend to help me "tuck it in" simmeer down now.. :) Thanks for the other though.. err.. I beat your the funny in the room..

Thanks for the offer Roy, I have it all worked out so far. I got the truck coming to the airport and tires on the next day. Then of to Brice Canyon and the rest of the parks in Utah, The north rim of the canyon after that.

Congratulations on the newborn and the cute kids.. Thanks for the thanks. It's something I want to do. Serving my country and all. I'm not saying I'm crazy on why we are here. Either way, Iraq is a different place today. Woman work and go as they please and here in Baghdad. People have a choice to be a part of they countries future. Not that most do much to make things better for themselves. But, those few see the potential.

I'm going on leave in less then two weeks and ready for this trip across the country. Hoping the tires I got (Pro Comps Extreme MT's 305/65/17) aren't to loud and that trany works without any problems (134,000 miles on it.). I really hope my girlfriend can handle being the passenger for such a long ride. She's not the best at just relaxing in general. I'm all for driving my Ford C-350 and getting to know her. The truck that is. LOL..