Fr /d60 ? R ?/10.25
4 sp auto
P/S PDB ABS P/W PDL's
Auto locking hubs( I want manuals)
CD ?overhead DVD
Dual A/C/Heat
Leather Center console with Hot/Cold cup holders
Remote mirrors(finally)
Chevy rear bumper(don't give me slack!!!!!)
Alloys
Clear front lenses and Hi output bulbs
Billet Grill

Things that are getting done:

2" ORU/ Mofoco1 modified Shackle Reversal kit
4" lift springs
Redesigned trac bar and associated bracketry
Front Mofoco1 designed and built dual shock hoops
Dual reservoired shocks up front same in the rear on new custom rear shock hoop.
Extended front drive shaft.
New extended brake lines F/R
New F/R mofoco1 built pre runner bumpers 3" .25" wall tubing.
Rear bumper mounted gas can cradle ?and tire carrier both on swing arms.
Winch and skid plate on front.
Full length Con Ferr safari roof rack modified.
Hella or Pro comp lights mounted on the rack the front bumper and on the windshield posts.
Bronkzilla inspired rocker bars slightly bigger though
(thanks Raf).
5 ? New etreme alloy beadlock look a like rims 16.5x9.75.
5 ? 35x15.5x16.5 Super Swamper TSL/SX's.
New Superwinch manual locks.
Rear disk brake set up.
Rear detroit locker and front ARB.
Hydro assist steering set up.

Wants:
I want a tan leather Centurion Front power bench seat( any ever made with one?).
I want to stuff 39.5" Super Swampers next and go 6 or 8" springs all the way around.
Rear shackle flip conversion to get rid of the block.

gr8whitebronco
07-25-2004, 11:05 AM
Mo, can you give me some info on that rear shackle flip you mentioned, I knew there was one for the front but didn't know there was one for the back.
Also do you think the ORU shackle kit for the front would work on my f-250 I have the same springs as a 350 just different axle????

MOFOCO1
07-26-2004, 12:48 AM
Hey Scott not sure if it would or not. Check underneath to see if there is anything that may not like the fact that the springs are traveling rearward now as opposed to them moving forward upon suspension compression. Also I think that you would have to address theh steering issue, could be wrong here, is it different than the solid axle. I know the rangers with TBI use a different drag and tie rod set up than do the soilids axle trucks. Let me know. I would still call ORU and get the skinny from their mouths on the subject. I do know that it says in the install instructions that are included with the kit, that it is intended for mono beam(solid axle) f350s only. Let me know and post it when you get an answer..Best of luck...and get the Off Road mag that shows the solid axle ORU lift ........, good write up but needs a Cent owners input!!!!!!!!!!!.............Mo

MOFOCO1
07-26-2004, 01:02 AM
Sorry no pics of them as this board will not allow me to download bitmap format......Mo

Audra
07-26-2004, 07:11 AM
If you send the pics to me I can change them out of bitmap format.

D.

MOFOCO1
07-26-2004, 11:16 AM
I emailed the pic to you D. Thanks...Mo

Audra
07-26-2004, 11:23 AM
No problem Mo http://www.fourdoorbronco.com/temp/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

MOFOCO1
07-26-2004, 11:40 AM
Thanks D......Mo

07-26-2004, 01:18 PM
uhmm, I can allow bitmap, just didn't know anyone neede it
I will change it now

MOFOCO1
07-26-2004, 08:30 PM
Thanks Erik, quite a few of the pics i have are bitmaps, or ya'll can show me how to convert....mo

Audra
07-27-2004, 07:32 AM
I open the picture in a photo editing program, (usually olympus's, or Photoshop), and just go to the file menu and push save as. There is a drop down box at the bottom that gives you the opportunity to change the .bmp to .jpg, etc.

I just checked; you can do the same thing with the Paint program which came with your computer if you are running a Microsoft operating system http://www.fourdoorbronco.com/main/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

gr8whitebronco
07-27-2004, 09:28 AM
Mo, does that rear shackle flip give you any additional lift?

MOFOCO1
07-28-2004, 01:47 AM
Scott it will give you 4" of lift wih the stock block or replace the block as I am doing....Mo